Enterprise Architect TS/SCI Required
Responsibilities The EA shall:Research, develop, document, and analyzes enterprise architectures to identify mission capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls. Prepare and publish formal architecture documents, produce architecture development plans and reports, to customers (e.g., white papers, briefings). Works with functional area subject matter experts to collect and describe operational and system processes, activities, associated inputs, controls, outputs, and mechanisms. Evaluates existing systems to determine effectiveness and relevance to architectural standards. Collaborate with engineers to understand specific system requirements to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components. Qualifications Candidate must have
- 10+ years of experience as an Engineer/Architect in an IT related field
- In-depth knowledge business process modeling, and architecture tools
- Must be able to employ analytical techniques to develop and maintain a holistic view of enterprise technology initiatives.
- Experience as a primary contributor to an architecture team in systems design, building, testing, and implementation.
- The ability to assess current and future architectural needs by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, and technological changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and team skills.
- System Architect Experience in applying enterprise architecture frameworks (DoDAF, TOGAF, Zachman, or similar)