Telecomm Analyst - TS/SCI Required
- Analyzes, administers, and maintains telecommunications systems.
- Evaluates, analyzes, administers and maintains voice, data and wireless communications systems.
- Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics.
- Prepares detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendor systems.
- Coordinates installation of equipment.
- May Install, test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.
- Monitors the operations of telecommunications systems and services of vendors.
- Provides end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
Must possess appropriate current DOD Information Assurance (IA) certification to be considered for employment; i.e., CompTIA Security+CE, or CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DOD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) certification within six (6) months of hire date. Due to the sensitive nature of the work performed for this government customer, candidates must be willing to submit to and pass a polygraph. As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.