E-2D Senior Logistician (FMS)
Logistics support to Naval Air Systems Command's Program Office (PMA-231). Performs and coordinates detailed analysis and appraisal of the E-2D aircraft for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Japan Program. Subject Matter expert in all systems on E-2D model. Supports the Deputy Assistant Program Manager for Logistics (DAPML) and Program Manager for aircraft hardware equipment and avionics integration system support. Provide maintenance program assistance and procedures in accordance with NAMP 4790.2C Aviation Maintenance Program procedures and provide technical expertise advice. Maintenance and logistics experience a must on the E-2D or at a minimum E-2C aircraft. Effective logistics support in all logistics elements including but not limited to planning; supply support; support/test equipment; training/training systems; technical data; facilities and manpower personnel. Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis; organization; planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning; spares; maintenance and/or repair activities. Provide assistance in analyzing problem areas and develop/recommend corrective measures to resolve efficiencies.
- Analyzes standard contractual documents; technical data; customer usage data; customer maintenance practices; customer operation characteristics; and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements Provide configuration management support.
- Follows established policies; guidelines; and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies; monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Provide aviation maintenance program advisory assistance.
- Analyze and track repair of repairable (RoR) parts.
- Review Technical Publication Deficiency Reports (TPDRs) and Technical Directives (TDs).
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.