Junior Billing Specialist
The Health and Civilian Solutions Division of GDIT is hiring for a junior level Billing Specialist position in Fairfax, VA. The Junior Billing Specialist will perform tasks in general or specialized accounting functions, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, or General Ledger. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares, analyzes, reviews, verifies, and reconciles vouchers and reports.
- Establishes and maintains accurate, detailed financial records.
- Analyzes financial reports and records, and makes recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations, and business units.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant accounting regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 2-5 years of related accounting experience required
- Strong Excel skills are desired (Experience creating and maintaining pivot tables and v-lookups is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player is desired
- Ability to work well under pressure is desired
- Oracle experience is preferred