Web Developer w/ Poly
7 days left
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) is looking for a Web Developer to provide web development support on a mission centric 24x7 enterprise operations & data center(s) infrastructure. Candidate will support a wide variety of classified and unclassified networks dispersed over multiple geographic regions. The selected candidate will develop, code, deploy and maintain web applications and websites. The candidate will perform the following duties: 1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites. 2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content. 3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems. 4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs. 5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements. 6. Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action. 7. May prepare technical user guides. 8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 9. Participates in special projects as required. Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience. Qualifications
- 2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
- Support the various work schedules/shifts in a 24x7 Operations CenterPrior work on large, geographically disperse networksKnowledge of ITIL service management processes
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in web software development.
- Requires a proficiency in the use of one or more web technologies.
- Professional certification in one or more specific technologies is required, depending on job assignment such as ITIL Foundations, Security+, PMP, etc.