Human Resource Generalist
6 days left
Human Resources professional for Frederick, MD serving as a business partner to support areas of compensation, employee relations, performance management, recruitment, and onboarding.
- Counseling managers and employees on compensation changes, creating/updating job descriptions, employee relations issues and disciplinary actions to be taken.
- Attending job fairs, creating job postings, screening candidates, conducting and arranging interviews, making job offers, creating offer letters, initiating new hire paperwork and background checks, coordinating planned activities, offering professional development opportunities, conducting interviews, and assisting in the termination process.
- Conducting new hire follow ups to ensure successful on-boarding.
- Managing the HR inbox for business process/employee changes and ensure processes are submitted timely and accurately. Stay up to date with the system to adequately train and troubleshoot.
- Bachelor's degree required, Human Resources or related business degree preferred, 3-5 years of Human Resources experience, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
We want to speak with you! Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then call Sparks Group between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri for additional details and immediate consideration. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Please ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process.
Apply for Human Resource Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly