SOC Analyst (Night Shift)
- A top federal contractor is searching for dedicated, hard-working IT professionals to work in a Security Operations Center downtown. This position presents a fantastic opportunity to continue to develop your cyber security skills, and will allow you to work with some of the latest tools including Splunk, Wireshark, and more.
- This Security Operations Center is a 24/7 operation, candidates should be open to night shift.
- IDS monitoring and analysis, network traffic and log analysis, prioritization and differentiation between potential intrusion attempts, determination of false alarms, insider threat and APT detection, and malware analysis/forensics.
- Create and track investigations to resolution.
- Compose security alert notifications. Advise incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- 2 years in a SOC, CIRT, CERT, or CSIRC
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Vulnerability assessment tools and other security tools in large enterprise network environments.
- Experience with Splunk is strongly preferred!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!