SOC Analyst (Night Shift)
4 days left
- A top federal contractor is searching for dedicated, hard-working IT professionals to work in a Security Operations Center downtown. This position presents a fantastic opportunity to continue to develop your cyber security skills, and will allow you to work with some of the latest tools including Splunk, Wireshark, and more.
- This Security Operations Center is a 24/7 operation, candidates should be open to night shift.
- IDS monitoring and analysis, network traffic and log analysis, prioritization and differentiation between potential intrusion attempts, determination of false alarms, insider threat and APT detection, and malware analysis/forensics.
- Create and track investigations to resolution.
- Compose security alert notifications. Advise incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- 2 years in a SOC, CIRT, CERT, or CSIRC
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Active Directory, Vulnerability assessment tools and other security tools in large enterprise network environments.
- Experience with Splunk is strongly preferred!
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for SOC Analyst (Night Shift)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly