1 day left
- Full Time
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing operational duties/ activities of all aspects within the MD and Commercial Divisions within the organization.
He/or she will manage staffs of dispatchers, warehouse personnel, drivers and crew level employees to ensure a positive and professional support of operations and needs.
- Coaching, providing ongoing development, and ensuring day to day operations
- Being involved in recruiting, training, and retraining workers for his/ or given territory
- Support sales staff
- Oversees operation financial issues
- Provides for the protection, maintenance and custody of company assets
- Ensure that all household and commercial jobs are properly dispatched with appropriate personnel and equipment resources
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is processed in a timely manger
- Focuses on leading an Operations department
- Responsible directs investigations into causes of customer or shipper complaints and responds accordingly
- Experience managing at least 60+ employees
- 3-5+ years of experience in the moving and storage industry, or, a transportation company
- Experience of Microsoft Office (i.e.: Excel, Word, Power Point, and operational tracking systems)
- Associates degree, technical school, or related years of experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly