The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing operational duties/ activities of all aspects within the MD and Commercial Divisions within the organization.
He/or she will manage staffs of dispatchers, warehouse personnel, drivers and crew level employees to ensure a positive and professional support of operations and needs.
- Coaching, providing ongoing development, and ensuring day to day operations
- Being involved in recruiting, training, and retraining workers for his/ or given territory
- Support sales staff
- Oversees operation financial issues
- Provides for the protection, maintenance and custody of company assets
- Ensure that all household and commercial jobs are properly dispatched with appropriate personnel and equipment resources
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation is processed in a timely manger
- Focuses on leading an Operations department
- Responsible directs investigations into causes of customer or shipper complaints and responds accordingly
- Experience managing at least 60+ employees
- 3-5+ years of experience in the moving and storage industry, or, a transportation company
- Experience of Microsoft Office (i.e.: Excel, Word, Power Point, and operational tracking systems)
- Associates degree, technical school, or related years of experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!