Coordinator, Member & Field Relations
4 days left
- Full Time
SUMMARY: Provides overall administrative support to all programs under the Member and Field Relations Department. Provides key support in operations for AFA’s National Convention, Aerospace Education Programs, Wounded Airman Program, National Awards Programs and Member Relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as primary backup for Member Relations customer service team during lunch breaks and absences.
- Process all volunteer reimbursement forms for MFR programs such as the National Convention, Region Presidents Travel and Field Orientation meetings.
- Provide administrative support of Community Partner program to include processing data, issuing refunds, sending out materials and processing invoices.
- Assist Manager of Field Relations in Field Reporting and Payment Processes.
- Receive and process incoming WAP requests for support to the Manager, AE & Support Programs.
- Manage updates to the Field Operations Guidebook.
- Process all fulfillment for Pitsenbarger, CAP and JROTC/ROTC programs in support of the Manager, AE & Support Programs.
- Coordinate invites and RSVPs for AFA’s Field Awards Dinner. Manage script in support of the Manager, Field Relations.
- Provide administrative assistance and proof reading for AFA National Awards and Field Awards Programs.
- Assist Manager, StellarXplorers with administrative program tasks including registration, competition and finals support.
- Assist VP, MFR with projects as assigned.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will perform other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry level position
- Experience with educational, Air Force or volunteer operations is preferred.
Excellent benefits include healthcare, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, free parking and more! Please send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Coordinator, Member & Field Relations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly