Dedicated Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy working with customers? Do you pride yourself on your great communication skills and your commitment to detail, in addition to being technically proficient? If so, read on!
Sparks Group is seeking a dedicated Part-Time Customer Service Representative who enjoys helping others, provides excellent customer service, and is hardworking. This position is part-time, weekdays only (2-3 Days/Week).
- Manage inventory control and records
- Maintain the office filing system and retrieve material from files as requested
- Assist in preparing interoffice memos and drafting emails
- Perform general office duties, including faxing, copying, scanning, and filing
- Reconcile department budget and generate reports
- Greet visitors in a prompt and friendly fashion
- Process appropriate paperwork to pay vendors
- 1 -3 years’ experience in a clerical or administrative position
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- Excellent office and customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Able to take directions well and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated track record of reliability and dependability
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!