Client Services Coordinator
- Full Time
Located steps from the Bethesda Metro Station, Managed Care Advisors (MCA) is an innovative, data-driven company offering a unique set of services specific to Specialized Health Program Management, Federal Workers’ Compensation, Employee Benefits, Disability and Absence Management. MCA was recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies in the 2016 Inc. 5000, an annual list of America’s most successful independent small businesses. Come join our winning team and grow with us!
Managed Care Advisors
- Provides an exciting and fast paced work environment
- Provides a comprehensive benefits package
- Celebrates our individual and team successes together
- Supports a team-oriented work atmosphere
The Client Services Coordinator serves as a liaison between the company and clients/customers and maintains communication with client workers’ compensation contacts via phone and email. The Client Services Coordinator ensures information from the organization reaches the client and vice versa, and that the communication processes remain centralized and integrated across clients.
- Assist with meeting and training planning and material preparation for clients.
- Provide client support services in a timely, accurate and pleasant manner.
- Assemble reports and presentations for clients and internal teams.
- Effectively communicate and provide customer support to both internal and external clients.
- Create, develop, and maintain client files and ensure client questions are routed to the appropriate team member.
- Track system users and ensure appropriate system access.
- Coordinate meetings and training including:
- Coordinating with trainers to identify topics and stakeholders
- Sending out electronic invitations
- Coordinating the production, printing, and distributing of training and meeting materials and minutes
- Tracking RSVPs
- Responding to attendee concerns or questions
- Maintaining a meeting calendar
- Setting up Webhosting, meeting space, and conference calling
- Tracking meeting attendance
- Creating, distributing and summarizing feedback from follow up surveys
- Communicate with Account Managers and other departments as needed to respond to client requests.
- Draft, finalize and produce communication materials.
- Maintain and update complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide other support as needed.
- 4 year college degree
- The ability to pass a preliminary credit and background check
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel
- U.S. Citizen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
MCA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. We participate in the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm the employment authorization of each employee upon hire. Successful candidates will be required to obtain and maintain confidential-level security clearance upon hire.