Dynamic Accessibility Team Lead
Have you done your bit to give back to the community in a certain way? Our client here is trying to provide disability solutions in an attempt to create a world where digital solutions and systems can be made readily accessible to users with disabilities – enabling technology to become an empowering force in their lives.
Would you like to work for such a company and help them as they strive to find the right solutions?
We have an Accessibility Lead position that manages a small team of consultants and clients and help deliver the right solutions, ensure customer success through the delivery of the parent company’s services and software. The lead will also be involved with strategy and brain storming for assigned accounts. They will be responsible in mentoring the consultants and analysts to deliver high-quality projects within the project time frame.
- Work with customers and internal staff to provide Accessibility solutions adhering to the customers’ needs
- Understand the requirements and translate them to the development and QA teams
- Be part of the Accessibility team to test and comply solutions to standards.
- When needed, collaborate with customer to deliver parts of the solutions and work with consulting team to provide the end product
- Monitor daily activity of staff and mentor as required
- Work with project Managers to identify project scope and deadlines.
- Bachelor degree in a technical field a plus.
- Over 5 years of Web Accessibility experience either with testing or analysis
- In depth knowledge of Section 508 and WCAG guidelines
- Over 2 years of experience managing a team and projects/customers.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!