4 days left
- Full Time
- A full service Real Estate Company, located in Chantilly, seeks a motivated individual to manage a portfolio of community homeowner associations.
- Our growing company seeks an experienced portfolio Community Manager with work experience including contract & financial management; working with Board of Directors, homeowners, and vendors; balancing community needs with community budgets; performing property inspections, tracking and following up on issues; and soliciting bids for maintenance and/or renovation projects.
- We provide a relaxed, but professional, friendly work environment. We are looking for the right fit -- an individual who is a team player and will help our company grow to the next level.
- Candidate must possess previous experience as a community manager; excellent communication and organizational skills; a high degree of professionalism; and excellent communicative and computer skills.
- CMCA certification preferred.
- Please email resume with salary requirements.
Apply for Property Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly