Property Services Administrator
Northern Virginia Company has an immediate opportunity for a Property Services Administrator in our Chantilly, VA office. The Property Services Administrator will be the main point of contact with our clients for scheduling, updates and soliciting feedback on work performed. The ideal candidate will have excellent personal skills, highly organized, self-motivated, and customer service focused. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is essential.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor phones and emails for call and requests from clients.
- Receive, record, and distribute work orders upon client’s requests for service.
- Record information, such as name, address, facility to be repaired, or service to be rendered, prepare work order and distribute to the appropriate individual.
- The Customer Service Representative calls or emails customers to insure satisfactory performance of service, keeps record of service calls and work orders, may dispatch orders and relay messages and special instructions to mobile crews and other departments.
- Analyzes, inputs, reviews, and updates statistical/contractual reports and database entries for accuracy.
- Monitor/manage all repairs through completion and homeowner acceptance.
- Ensure a high quality of service through follow up and working with other departments.
- Cooperate with the Manager’s training and coaching recommendations.
- Complete weekly reports as required.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Must possess excellent Customer Service/Computer Skills.
- Problem Solving
- General Maintenance Knowledge
- Documentation/Listening Skills
- Office technology competency
- Conflict Resolution
- Analyzing Information and Multi-tasking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- BA/BS or certification in related field preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a progressively responsible environment.
- 3+ years of commercial construction maintenance industry experience preferred.
Physical Demand/Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and hear. The associate frequently is required to walk, sit, and stand. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.