The Association for Talent Development (ATD), is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. These professionals take the knowledge, skills, and abilities of others and help them achieve their full potential.
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator who will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations of the Production and Editorial Departments of ATD. The position provides administrative support for the ATD Press, ATD periodicals, and digital media teams, and is a great position for someone looking to learn more about the publishing business.
- Handle and monitor all publications-related customer service needs for authors, subscribers, and staff.
- Oversee all publications website page content. Add, remove, and edit content via the CMS.
- Register copyrights for all publications with the Library of Congress.
- Manage ISBN assignments.
- Set up new products in ATD’s internal systems.
- Send out review, author, and comp copies of all titles (print and/or PDF), and distribute copies to internal staff.
- Process invoices, checks, and mail.
- Provide general administrative assistance as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Above-average organizational skills.
- Genuinely curious with a desire to learn.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, and comfortable working in a variety of data management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- HTML knowledge preferred.
- Experience in publishing a plus.
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world.