2 days left
- Full Time
Seeking A Nurse Practitioner CRNP-PMH!
Outpatient Mental Health Clinic seeking a Nurse Practitioner to serve a community of adults, children and adolescents in Prince George County and Charles County Maryland. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified with Mental Health credentials (Public Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (CRNP/PMHNP)).
The Nurse Practitioner duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain appropriate standards for diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Prepares and reviews case history.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
- Serves as member of the interdisciplinary Team Treatment Meetings with other disciplines.
Required Education/ Training:
- State License in MD as a Registered Nurse Practitioner.
At least two (2) years of experience and at least one year of directly related experience in the mental health community.
Apply for Nurse Practitioner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly