Seeking A Nurse Practitioner CRNP-PMH!
Outpatient Mental Health Clinic seeking a Nurse Practitioner to serve a community of adults, children and adolescents in Prince George County and Charles County Maryland. The ideal candidate will be a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified with Mental Health credentials (Public Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (CRNP/PMHNP)).
The Nurse Practitioner duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain appropriate standards for diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Prepares and reviews case history.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
- Serves as member of the interdisciplinary Team Treatment Meetings with other disciplines.
Required Education/ Training:
- State License in MD as a Registered Nurse Practitioner.
At least two (2) years of experience and at least one year of directly related experience in the mental health community.