Outpatient Mental Health Clinic seeking board certified licensed psychiatrist to serve a community of adults, children and adolescents in Prince George County and Charles County Maryland. The Psychiatrist duties for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain appropriate standards for diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Examines, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats psychiatric disorders.
- Ensure adequate physician coverage
- Prepares and reviews case history.
- Prescribes and evaluates effectiveness of a wide range of therapeutic measures.
- Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
- Serves as member of the interdisciplinary Team Treatment Meetings with other disciplines.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for eligible full-time employees includes:
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription insurance
- Administrative leave and reimbursement is provided for Continuing Medical Education (CMEs)
- Malpractice Coverage is paid by agency
- 401k and company matching offered
- Group Life Insurance