Cyber Security Analyst
3 days left
- Full Time
- Professional experience:
- Recognizing attack and suspicious traffic patterns
- Analyzing and reporting incidences and draft remediation strategies
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with the DoD incidence response process
- Developing and implementing CND dashboards based on customer requirements
- Determine/recommend new detection/prevention methods/capabilities
- Monitoring DoD, USG and commercial sources for new vulnerabilities and attack vectors
- Lead internal incident response and liaison with appropriate agencies
- Develop and maintain documentation including standard operating procedures, equipment installation projects, work instructions and configuration data
- Experience with HBSS, Splunk, RSA NetWitness, Sourcefire/Snort, and syslog-NG.
- Support organization system certification and accreditation program
- Support organization information assurance program operations and maintenance
- Perform data analysis of data derived from system traces of malware & system compromise.
- Correlate data from multiple sources (IPS, HIDS, HIPS, Splunk, HBSS, and log data acquired through computer forensics & associated toolkits, packet capture, situational awareness data sources, vulnerability repositories, cyber threat reports) & prioritizes events for incident handling.
- Conduct incident handling & provide required reporting in accordance with Policy.
- Communicate incident handling requirements, procedures, & directives to all CNDSP subscribers. Perform security audits, provide incident investigation support, & initiate corrective actions to minimize & prevent security breaches.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- 8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
- DoDI 8570.01-M Certification with a CND-SP or IASAE specialization required (GCIA, CEH, GCIH, GCFA, CASP) ITIL v3 Certification preferred