Enterprise Architect TS/SCI Required
The EA shall:
Research, develop, document, and analyzes enterprise architectures to identify mission capability gaps, overlaps, and shortfalls. Prepare and publish formal architecture documents, produce architecture development plans and reports, to customers (e.g., white papers, briefings). Works with functional area subject matter experts to collect and describe operational and system processes, activities, associated inputs, controls, outputs, and mechanisms. Evaluates existing systems to determine effectiveness and relevance to architectural standards. Collaborate with engineers to understand specific system requirements to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
Candidate must have
10+ years of experience as an Engineer/Architect in an IT related field
- In-depth knowledge business process modeling, and architecture tools
- Must be able to employ analytical techniques to develop and maintain a holistic view of enterprise technology initiatives.
- Experience as a primary contributor to an architecture team in systems design, building, testing, and implementation.
- The ability to assess current and future architectural needs by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, and technological changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and team skills.
- System Architect Experience in applying enterprise architecture frameworks (DoDAF, TOGAF, Zachman, or similar)
2. Masters degree preferred.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
15-20 years of related systems engineering experience.Required Certification:
ITILv3 Foundations; Industry recognized EA certification - will train if don't currenly possess this cert.
Desired Certifications: DoDAF; PMP
TS/SCI clearance required
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.