- Full Time
The Grant Manager (GM) is responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of assistance activities, ensuring that those activities uphold CRDF Global policy and best practices in all aspects of grant implementation. Daily tasks include: processing incoming award requests, issuance of grant awards, reviewing payment requests, monitoring awardee performance and maintaining project files. The work involves maintaining strong relationships with internal and external clients and an adherence to established policies & procedures.
The GM is required to have a basic knowledge of the principles, concepts, and methodology of grant implementation, and demonstrated skill in applying this knowledge in carrying out assignments, operations, or procedures. While specific guidelines are available to the GM, the position requires judgment in interpreting and adapting guidelines, policies, regulations and precedents for application to specific projects. The GM has signature authority over grant payments.
- Oversees a portfolio of assistance activities with low-medium complexity. This includes: preparing implementation plans, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring grantee compliance, and comprehensive financial monitoring.
- Provides high quality, timely support to internal and external clients.
- Addresses routine financial and administrative issues that occur during the course of a project. Seeks supervisory guidance and support for non-routine issues or exceptions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Associate’s + 2 years’ work experience)
- 2-4 years of field-related experience (finance, USG financial assistance/procurement, or project management).
- Demonstrated customer service experience and effective communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and/or preparation of financial reports
- Strong critical thinking and analysis, planning and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to adapt quickly to new challenges
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- U.S. work authorization
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please complete our online application and include a cover letter, resume and contact information for three (3) references.