Senior Call Center Human Resources Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
The Health & Civilian Solutions division of GDIT is hiring for a Senior HR Business Partner in Lynn Haven, FL. The Sr. HR Business Partner will administer the human resources activities for an office, Section or Program within a Division. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Administers human resources activities for a large office, group, sector or section within a Division, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of complex, professional level tasks in multiple functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
- Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
- Designs and runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
- Provides guidance to managers regarding HR issues.
- May facilitate new hire orientation sessions.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced HR staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
- Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.