Project Manager - TS/SCI required
- Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology has an immediate opening for a Project Analyst/Manager to join our team. The position provides an opportunity to develop the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's fundamental defense services. Our employees work closely with esteemed clients to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to create and manage various company and client technologies. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and generous health and personal benefits, the Project Analyst will enhance their skill set among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues. Key Responsibilities This position will support the programs project management team. In this role, this position will provide full life-cycle support to multiple IT related projects. Candidates for this position should demonstrate problem solving skills, organizational and time management skills, and the ability to communicate effectively. Candidates will manage multiple IT projects working closely with engineering teams. Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Capture and distribute notes from project meetings
- Document and track project actions and requirements
- Provide support to the development, review, and delivery of project deliverables .
- Configuration Management of project deliverables
- Identify, analyze, define, and coordinate user, customer and stakeholder needs and translates them into functional and system-level requirements.
- Participate in development of materials to support project level gate reviews (i.e.: Power Point presentations, meeting agendas, meeting notes, schedules, checklists, etc.)
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional/system-level requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Participate in all phases of risk management
- Perform Administrative Ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned; to include assisting with entering and exiting employees, corporate reimbursement tracking, updating program process and procedure documentation
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment .
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer facing skills with an ability to interact in confidence with clients
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all organizational levels
- Strong presentation skills
- This is NOT a Program Manager position
- Experience with MS Project and SharePoint
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies