Sr. Financial Consultant - 1268
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Financial Consultant to support a Federal Government client at one of our Washington, DC locations.
• Implement and maintain the Momentum Financial package
• Provide government accounting and reporting needs
• 10 years of experience with federal financial systems
• Background in requirements analysis, design creation/review, conversions, interface analysis/review/reconciliation
• Exposure to the majority of Momentum subsystems, accounting models, governmental reporting needs, etc.
• Working knowledge of Momentum Financial package and experience with the majority of the subsystems including but not limited to: General Ledger, General Systems, Accounts Payable, Automated Disbursements, Budget, and Travel
• Available as needed, to work overtime during key project implementations (such as release implementations and or Annual Close, etc.)
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in six or more of the following areas: Momentum General Ledger, General Systems, Automated Disbursements, Accounts Receivable, Accounting Models, Annual Close, Budget Execution and governmental accounting and reporting
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Sr. Financial Consultant - 1268
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly