Call Center Representative
5 days left
- Full Time
Communications Services Representative
Justice Federal Credit Union seeks a Communications Services Representative to deliver professional service while providing product and service support through telephone interaction. The selected candidate will respond to questions, process transactions, and assist members and potential members in understanding and utilizing Credit Union products and services.
Duties for this position include:
- Promote quality service to membership while adhering to credit union guidelines and procedures.
- Process member requests to include but not limited to withdrawals, transfers, and account openings via the telephone.
- Assist members and resolve issues with accounts, loans, and other Justice FCU products and services.
- Provide detailed information by phone, fax, mail, or Internet concerning credit union products and services.
- Conduct loan interviews, gather information for loan decisions, and enter data into on-line loan system.
- Actively cross-sell all credit union products and services.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- One or more years of call center, customer service, banking, or credit union experience.
- Outstanding customer relation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Knowledge of banking or credit union products and services, preferred
Apply for Call Center Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly