Justice Federal Credit Union, a full service credit union serving the Justice, Law Enforcement, and Homeland Security communities, seeks a full-time Consumer Loan Processor to process and disburse consumer loan products to Justice FCU members.
Duties for this position include:
- Prepare consumer loan packages for underwriting in a prompt and accurate manner to ensure timely processing.
- Obtain additional documentation/information when required by underwriter to complete loan package.
- Analyze financial information to identify additional loan/share opportunities for cross-selling.
- Disburse loans per underwriting guidelines/instructions.
- Perform daily follow-up on pending loans through written and/or oral communication.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
- Two years of credit union and/or other related financial experience desired.
- Consumer loan processing experience
Justice FCU offers a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package around that includes generous leave, (including your birthday!), 401k with excellent employer match, health, dental and prescription coverage, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and more!
To apply visit www.jfcu.org or send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .Good credit history and the ability to pass a security clearance are required. EOE