BI MicroStrategy Architect
4 days left
- Full Time
Seeking a BI report developer/architect to support the design; development; maintenance and provide operational and end-user support for the Department of Health and Human Services Part-D Medicare Program.
- Designs, develops, tests, documents, maintains and enhances healthcare reporting solutions to meet a wide range of business and system requirements.
- Exercises positive interpersonal communication skills and works independently or with a small team on all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Investigates and corrects software defects and analyzes and maintains data quality.
- Prepares comprehensive documentation; and ensures timely completion of assigned work.
- Performs ad-hoc data research and analysis and provides written summaries of results for non-technical business users.
- Independently designs reporting solution and actively participate in requirements gathering.
Project experience should include:
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related computer programming experience.
- 5+ years of development experience using Microstrategy commercial BI solution tools.
- 5+ years experience with MicroSrategy Grid Reports; Dashboards; VLDB settings; project architecture and design.
- 5+ SQL development experience including performance tuning; on multiple DBMS platforms (preferably including Teradata).
- Experience with Data mining; advanced analytics and predictive analysis is a plus.
- 1+ year experience or recent training in a formal development lifecycle methodology (e.g.; RUP; Agile; Waterfall; or other � preferably within an organization having obtained CMMI ML3 or higher).
- Experience developing healthcare IT solutions and Healthcare Claims business knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Teradata experience is desired.
- PMML or Statistical Analysis experience is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in SharePoint is preferred.
- Experience developing application code that addresses business and system requirements in adherence to coding standards and best practices within a formal software development lifecycle methodology.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare claims processing and reporting strongly preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.