Barr Group is seeking an Executive Assistant and Accounting Clerk. The position will report directly to the CEO and requires a combination of Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, and Accounting Clerk experience. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with prior experience, a desire to learn, strong verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and always-changing environment.
We will consider job sharing for this position and also part-time positions to perform a portion of these responsibilities.
- Interface with customers, vendors, and other entities via telephone and email
- Provide word processing, scheduling, ordering, travel, and other office services
- Maintain online customer databases
- Manage training service and kit logistics
- Enter and maintain invoice and purchase information in online accounting software
- Host and moderate technical webinars
- Compile data and create reports of various company statistics
- Perform simple updates to the Barr Group website
- Experience providing customer and administrative support
- Experience planning events including communicating with banquet, lodging, and travel vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience managing and administering on-line databases
- Strong organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with marketing automation systems, executing large scale webinar events
- Experience with Paypal, QuickBooks or other financial and accounting software
- Experience with Drupal
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree
Barr Group is privately-held and offers competitive salaries and benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more. Barr Group is committed to building a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, gender, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or marital status.