Tenured Property Manager
Sparks Group has partnered with a prominent property management group in a search for a property manager who is looking for their next opportunity. Do you have hands on experience in managing HOA environments? Are you someone who enjoys interpreting contracts and covenants? Does the idea of providing professional leadership and delivering high quality information and presentations to a Board of Directors sound like your ideal day at work? Then don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity.
- Manage a residential single family home community of 1000 plus units.
- Effectively communicate with residents, security, landscapers, and the Board of Directors.
- Qualified candidates will be tenured and have direct hands on experience with HOA community management
- Ideal candidates must have M100 and CMCA certifications.
- The most qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of contracts, HOA Board management, accounting, insurance, physical plant maintenance, government relations, basic construction and the law.
- Candidates should possess full proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!