Member Services Coordinator
The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology is seeking a Member Services Coordinator to research potential new members, prepare and analyze membership reports, and provide comprehensive customer service support for the Society’s members.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the recruitment of new members by researching institutions, grant databases, universities, and colleges for individuals in biochemistry-related areas. Updates the in-house database with the information sourced on potential new members.
- Prepares and analyzes reports from in-house database as requested.
- Assists the Member Department with new member correspondence and current member retention programs.
- Provides a high level of customer service to members, including corresponding with members by phone and email.
- Other duties as assigned.
Positions may be reassigned and responsibilities may be modified or changed at any time to fulfill organizational requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Coursework in science or computer science a plus.
- Must have at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have experience working with databases.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
For more information about ASBMB, please visit: www.asbmb.org