Sparks Group is working with a preferred client in the Sterling area to identify a direct hire Logistics Coordinator!
- Maintain SOWs for new and repeat customers
- Manage third party logistics partners to ensure a good working relationship, an understanding of business needs, and maintain efficient pickup schedule
- Schedule all domestic pickups
- Manage all documentation related to pickups/deliveries
- Track all shipments, noting any delays/changes in schedule
- Maintain communication with clients regarding their scheduled pickups and any changes to scheduling
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a logistics role with heavy scheduling and customer contact
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel in particular
- Position requires a comprehensive background check and drug screen
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!