Sparks Group is working with a preferred client in the Sterling area to identify a direct hire Logistics Coordinator!
- Maintain SOWs for new and repeat customers
- Manage third party logistics partners to ensure a good working relationship, an understanding of business needs, and maintain efficient pickup schedule
- Schedule all domestic pickups
- Manage all documentation related to pickups/deliveries
- Track all shipments, noting any delays/changes in schedule
- Maintain communication with clients regarding their scheduled pickups and any changes to scheduling
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a logistics role with heavy scheduling and customer contact
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel in particular
- Position requires a comprehensive background check and drug screen
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly