A valued Sparks Group partner in the Herndon area is seeking a Benefits Administrator for a contract role. This is an innovative and well-known IT organization would be a welcome addition to any resume!
- Administer benefit plans to large employee base, including health, welfare, retirement, and additional company offerings
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefit plans and enrollment
- Facilitate and oversee open enrollment
- Act as a liaison with all benefit vendors
- Serve as POC regarding all claims
- Ensure compliance with benefit laws and regulations
- Assist with all new hire orientations and enrollments
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HR/Benefits certification preferred
- Position requires a criminal background check
- Must be available to start immediately
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Benefits Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly