A valued Sparks Group partner in the Herndon area is seeking a Benefits Administrator for a contract role. This is an innovative and well-known IT organization would be a welcome addition to any resume!
- Administer benefit plans to large employee base, including health, welfare, retirement, and additional company offerings
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefit plans and enrollment
- Facilitate and oversee open enrollment
- Act as a liaison with all benefit vendors
- Serve as POC regarding all claims
- Ensure compliance with benefit laws and regulations
- Assist with all new hire orientations and enrollments
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in benefits administration
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HR/Benefits certification preferred
- Position requires a criminal background check
- Must be available to start immediately
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!