DoD Secret-Cleared Cyber Security Engineer
A Sparks Group premier partner is looking to hire a Cyber Security Engineer to join their Federal & Defense Department to remove barriers that are caused by cybersecurity and regulatory compliance challenges. This company is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) and FedRAMP accredited 3PAO and they have a superb reputation amongst the federal government. They purposefully designed their secured facility to specialize in C&A/A&A support for both federal and commercial clients.
Also, they have a reputation for being a positive working environment, with good work/life balance and have created an environment where individuals are encouraged to play an active role, bringing new ideas to the team and suggest new and innovative ways of doing things!
This position will require a minimum of Secret clearance to support the client's work.
The candidate will be working with Government clients and System Administrators to conduct compliance reporting, auditing and incident handling and other duties that will involve with cyber security. Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop DoD Cyber Security program and maintain processes.
- Provide oversight of Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) compliance.
- Perform Technical Assessment with A&A and C&A.
- Validate and audit IT security architecture for compliance.
- Conduct assessment of NIST 800-53 controls and guidelines.
- Ensuring RMF policies and procedures and perform Vulnerability scanning.
- This position requires a minimum of Secret Clearance
- Minimum of 5 years’ cyber security experience
- Experience with DoD STIGs
- NIST Rick Management Framework
- Security+ or any other certifications
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!