Contracts Closeout/Accounting Specialist
Sparks Group is partnered with a global leader recognized by Fortune 100 as a Top Place to Work in their efforts to secure exceptional talent for a long-term, indefinite project to close out federally-funded contracts. This role will be responsible for reconciling billings and the de-obligation of funds. This organization offers great perks, including the opportunity to work remotely and metro accessibility.
- Responsible for reconciling accounting data to confirm the funded amount, the amount billed, and the remaining billings needed to close out the contract.
- Collaborate with finance and contract management teams to facilitate the closeout process.
- Gather data from financial systems, hard copies, and SharePoint.
- Compile the financial closeout packet with the final invoice and the burdened rates.
- Ideal candidates will possess 3+ years of Financial or Accounts Receivables experience in which they assisted with closing out federally-funded contracts.
- Requires a strong expertise with Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and v-lookups).
- Strong knowledge of Schedule I, K, and H.
- Experience working with a variety of contract types, including T&M and FFP.
- Must be a team player, possess a positive, resilient attitude, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!