Contracts Closeout/Accounting Specialist
Sparks Group is partnered with a global leader recognized by Fortune 100 as a Top Place to Work in their efforts to secure exceptional talent for a long-term, indefinite project to close out federally-funded contracts. This role will be responsible for reconciling billings and the de-obligation of funds. This organization offers great perks, including the opportunity to work remotely and metro accessibility.
- Responsible for reconciling accounting data to confirm the funded amount, the amount billed, and the remaining billings needed to close out the contract.
- Collaborate with finance and contract management teams to facilitate the closeout process.
- Gather data from financial systems, hard copies, and SharePoint.
- Compile the financial closeout packet with the final invoice and the burdened rates.
- Ideal candidates will possess 3+ years of Financial or Accounts Receivables experience in which they assisted with closing out federally-funded contracts.
- Requires a strong expertise with Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and v-lookups).
- Strong knowledge of Schedule I, K, and H.
- Experience working with a variety of contract types, including T&M and FFP.
- Must be a team player, possess a positive, resilient attitude, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Contracts Closeout/Accounting Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly