Client Service/Product Knowledge Coordinator
Are you mechanically/construction inclined however may enjoy an office environment? If so, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you! Stable and growing organization is seeking qualified candidates for this department’s “growth spurt”.
- Receive inbound inquiries from business clients and answer mechanical service questions as it pertains to the functionality of their manufactured products.
- Training provided to learn each piece of equipment.
- If you understand how things piece together/how they operate and have a desire to help others, this may be for you!
- Seeking resumes with long-term tenure reflecting employee loyalty to previous employers
- Only career minded candidates can be considered.
- Personable, upbeat, professional phone presence and proficient MS Office computer knowledge.
We want to speak with you! Qualified candidates should send their resume via the link and then call Sparks Group between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri for additional details and immediate consideration. 301-663-0130. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group! Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process
Apply for Client Service/Product Knowledge Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly