HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Temp-to-Perm: DC Branch office of a prestigious global law firm has an immediate need for an HR Assistant.
Responsibilities: Assembly of new hire paperwork, conducting orientations, maintenance of HR files (paper & electronic), preparing internal/external correspondence related to HR & recruiting matters, assisting with payroll & time sheets, run reports, coordinate events with firm-wide HR and other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential to this position.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required, as is the ability to draft correspondence independently.
- Interpersonal skills are essential in order to communicate effectively and to follow instruction from a diverse group of lawyers and staff and to provide information with courtesy and tact.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately, thoroughly and consistently is required.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to train individuals is required.
- Ability to make sound judgment in staffing of projects and in dealing with employee issues is required.
- Ability to maintain confidential data is critical to success in this position.
- Professional appearance and demeanor is required at all times.
- Ability to take initiative where appropriate.
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as needed
This position has excellent growth potential for a junior candidate interested in the HR field. Perm potential, competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Resumes to: email@example.com