Audio/Visual Help Desk Technician
Looking to work with the government but not be stuck in Washington’s traffic jam? The FBI has four immediate openings for the information technology team in Clarksburg, WV. We are looking for committed professionals with a desire to learn and be part of the FBI team. Relocation offered! What you need:
- Top Secret ClearanceExperience in Customer ServiceTeam work attitude
- Top Secret Cleared Audio/Visual Senior Help Desk Technician Top Secret Cleared Audio/Visual Help Desk Technician (willing to travel)Top Secret Cleared Audio/Visual Help Desk TechnicianTop Secret Cleared Communications Engineer
- Provide high-level technical knowledge required for engineering, integrating, deploying and installing A/V systems, including familiarity with foundation technologies, networking, server, operating systems and terminology.Engineer A/V systems for spaces that meet standardized criteria and custom requirements for offices, conference rooms and other mission-centered spaces.Schedule and coordinate the procurement of the recommended hardware, software and necessary resources to complete project tasks.Support the acquisition process for engineering requisitions to include technology assessment for potential products and technologiesBuild strong relationships with vendors to support demonstrations, meetings and other technical venues to meet objectives.Coordinate and perform site surveys in support of new A/V system installations and install systems as required.Coordinate and perform onsite assessments of existing A/V systems to verify configurations, support documentation, available resources and environment constraints.Deploy systems that comply with established customer and industry best practices.Troubleshoot A/V systems and provide support for continuous operation of A/V systems as required.Recommend specific remediation of any non-serviceable and non-repairable A/V systems within one business day of becoming aware of such systems and oversee remediation.Provide technical management support to transition new products as standard and supported products.Provide engineering documentation support, consisting of technical review, editing and formatting of technical work products.Review, update and manage information in standard repositories, including property management, standard product lists and SharePoint lists.Provide information updates as requested to support government-managed data collections.Maintain and report on engineering accomplishments on a weekly basis.Administer engineering resource data to ensure currency and accuracy of the data in standard enterprise repositories such as BPMS and directories.Maintain clearances to regularly work in SCIF facilities.Perform activities in this task as needed for the duration of the POP.
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of AV/VTC experience.Excellent knowledge of A/V equipment functions and usage.Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Mac & PC operating systems.Excellent skills in PowerPoint and Keynote programs.Excellent communication skills with an ability to give instructions about operating A/V equipment.Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.Ability to plan and manage work responsibilities under time constraints, without direct supervision.