ASSISTANT MANAGER/BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH (Washington, DC)
ASSISTANT MANAGER / BILINGUAL
Inter-American Group (IAG) (Washington, DC) is looking for a Customer Service Representative/Administrative Associate to support and assist the office manager.
Job tasks include: Candidate should have a high-level of effective communication skills and public relations to allow a successful interaction with our clients, efficiency to receive and answer telephone messages, objectivity in resolving the different issues that arise, and be able to work in a team.
Recent graduates apply. We're willing to train the right person. We'll prioritize education and skill over experience.
Candidate needs to be bilingual. ENGLISH/SPANISH. Please DO NOT submit an application to this position if you are not bilingual or do not have at least a Bachelor's Degree.
The most valuable asset of our company will be to prepare you to face great professional challenges.
Minimun and Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, punctual, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as handling the heavy incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails; professional telephone etiquette.
- Have the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and learn quickly.
- The ability to assess priorities and to subsequently execute multiple tasks independently and with minimal supervision. Must be able to handle multiple calls at once.
- Respect for time-sensitive and highly confidential material.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel software.
- Database marketing knowledge is a plus.
- Bilingual: Must speak Spanish
** Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email in a Microsoft Word Document.
Salary will be based on education, skill and experience.
Apply for ASSISTANT MANAGER/BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH (Washington, DC)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly