Staff Accountant/Senior Accountant
Staff Accountant/Senior Accountant (Bethesda, MD) – Full Time
$35K-$65K, plus benefits
Grow with Sullivan & Company, CPAs!
Bethesda CPA firm seeks entry level and experienced professional accountants for long term position working with individuals and small and medium sized businesses. Public accounting experience a plus! Family and employee friendly environment. Salary $35K-$65K + benefits, including paid overtime, health/dental/vision insurance, pension plan, paid parking, professional advancement and professional challenges. Experienced accountants interact directly with clients. The duties of these positions would include:
1. Provide outsourced accounting solutions to businesses of all sizes and industries with preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting and financial statements. Candidate should be familiar with and have a working knowledge of QuickBooks, Easy Accounting, or a comparable general ledger software system.
2. Preparation of year end Form 1120 corporation income tax return and other business returns
3. Tax planning for businesses and individuals
4. Providing business and tax advice to individuals and businesses
5. Preparation of payroll Forms 941, state unemployment, W-2s. Candidate should be familiar with payroll withholding and preparation of payroll forms.
6. Bank reconciliations -- Candidate should be familiar with QuickBooks bank reconciliation part of the program or similar software
7. Preparation of sales tax returns
See www.eSullivan.net[eSullivan.net] for description of our company and our team.
Conveniently located at Bethesda Metro on the Red Line.
Apply for Staff Accountant/Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly