Rothwell, Figg, Ernst & Manbeck, P.C., a premier Intellectual Property law firm, seeks a junior level Docket Clerk with at least one year of solid experience of U.S. patent and trademark prosecution procedures. Successful candidates must have knowledge of Inprotech or similar docketing software products; excellent written and oral communication skills; detail oriented; and must be a team player. This position requires flexibility to work overtime as needed. Some college is preferred. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salaries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reserve new matter numbers from accounting and docket new applications;
- Review and process transfer-in files and update the docket system accordingly;
- Docket incoming (PTO and PCT) correspondences as needed;
- Process incoming postal mail and packages delivered via courier;
- Prepare client status reports for attorneys as needed;
- Provide assistance with overflow docketing and/or coverage as assigned by the Docket Manager;
- Process attorney special requests including, case closing, client matter changes, assignment changes, etc.; and
- Perform electronic searches with the U.S. PTO and WIPO websites as needed.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to http://www.rfem.com/careers/support-staff.
Rothwell, Figg, Ernst & Manbeck, P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.