Senior Sales Engineer
Ace Embedded is a premier Manufactures’ Sales Representative organization that specializes in high-performance, real-time, embedded technologies. The products represented by Ace Embedded typically solve the customer’s critical design issues identified in today's challenging system requirements. The success of Ace Embedded is directly related to our ability to understand the customer's applications along with our knowledge of how to solve complex multiprocessing and I/O problems.
Ace Embedded has an opportunity available for a Mid to Senior Level Sales Engineer to join our top-rated sales team in the mid-Atlantic region. We are looking for an energetic candidate with a proven track record to focus on Key/Target accounts primarily in the Mil/Aero Defense market. (All customer accounts are located in MD, VA and DC)
This position will be focused on achieving aggressive business goals by selling our principals’ high technology products that are used in systems for Radar, SIGINT, EW, Communications, Software Radio, C4ISR, etc. The Sales Engineer must be able to understand our customer’s technical requirements as well as have the ability to ensure that the companies we represent are well positioned to provide effective solutions.
- Manage and develop current customer relationships including existing programs and new business.
- Identify and develop new customer relationships within the region.
- Create and deliver presentations on all the technology based products that Ace Embedded represents.
- Create and implement a strategic territory sales plan
- Develop, manage, and report on the sales pipeline within the territory.
- Build and maintain a multi-year forecast.
- Provide accurate monthly booking forecasts.
- Work with our partners to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of products, services, and processes.
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
Experience and Skills
- History of extensive and consistent ability to develop, manage and close a pipeline.
- Have strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position technical solutions to solve customer system requirements and business challenges.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer’s organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.
- The candidate should have a proven track record of developing strategies to capture business in the military/government market.·
- The candidate must have the marketing and sales skills necessary to be a strong contributor to the team’s performance in the achievement of annual revenue goals.
- Resourceful and rapid learning abilities to perform duties on his/her own.
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of success in a technical sales position preferred.