NATO ITM Training Specialist
GDIT is seeking an experienced training specialist to assist with the training implementation for datacenter networking and service management and control within NATO ITM. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Instructor-led Training (ILT) for NATO ITM. Design and develop SCORM compliant CBTs within a Learning Management System (LMS).Previous experience training within a data center and/or service operations center highly desired.Experience training networking hardware and software, e.g. switches, routers, firewalls, servers, hard drives, etc.Design and develops instructional materials for datacenter networking.Prepare all student materials, including training manuals, workbooks, handouts, quick reference cards, certificates and evaluation forms.Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.Experience conducting ILT sessions on COTS and/or GOTS applications.Experience using one or more of the following e-Learning Software tools:
- Adobe Technical Communication SuiteAdobe Captivate 9CamtasiaArticulate Storyline Articulate Engage
- ADDIE Instructional Design ModelBlooms TaxonomyKirkpatrick Model for training evaluation.
- Experience training on one or more of the following software tools:
- BMC (Remedy)SplunkSolarwindsNetwork Management Tools