2 days left
- Full Time
We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of commercial motor vehicle dynamics, operation, maintenance, and demonstrated experience diagnosing vehicular systems faults and conducting technical repairs.
2. Anticipates problems and obstacles associated with complex projects and proactively develops creative solutions to address them prior to implementation.
3. Experience as a shop foreman or team lead equivalent directing lifecycle management of parts in support of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
4. Keeps commitment to the team to achieve goals and objectives.
5. Evaluates transportation/travel operations and develops strategies to address shortcomings or
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Demonstrated experience in automotive engine repair and associated components to include but not limited to brakes, fuel injectors, transmission, electrical systems, chassis etc.
2. Possess Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certificate and demonstrated five(5) years of work experience with an automotive maintenance repair facility.
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
Undergraduate and Graduate Education: Major study -- accounting, business administration, business or commercial law, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, industrial management, statistics, traffic management, transportation, motor mechanics, or other fields related to the position.
General Experience (for GS-5 positions): Experience that provided a general knowledge and under-standing of traffic or transportation programs or operations.
Specialized Experience (for positions above GS-5): Experience that demonstrated a knowledge of the transportation function(s) of the position to be filled.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.