We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Ability to independently administer polygraph screening and issue-specific examinations in various field settings.
2. Knowledge of polygraph testing techniques and formats.
3. Experience recognizing and understanding complex issues or problems.
4. Provides high quality products and services tailored to customer needs
5. Takes initiative to collaborate with team members and other individuals.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Graduate of National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA).
2. Experience utilizing foreign language interpreters.
3. Experience interrogating and securing admissions/confessions from.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.