Recreation Assistant NF-02
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is World Wide.
This position is located at: Auto Skills Center, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
The Automotive Crafts Center has 24 open bays, hydraulic lifts, "state of the art" tools and equipment for use on all domestic and foreign vehicles. We provide a safe clean and earth friendly environment, technical assistance, tools and equipment for patrons to make repairs and maintenance on privately owned vehicles and equipment. You do the work, we ensure industry standards are met.
Schedule: Applicants must be available to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends & holidays, as required.
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS OPEN UNTIL ALL VACANCIES ARE FILLED. IT MAY BE EXTENDED OR CLOSED PRIOR TO THE CURRENT CLOSING DATE. APPLICANTS WILL BE REFERRED TO THE SELECTING OFFICIAL AS VACANCIES OCCUR.**
**THIS ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH 06 JUNE 2017**
- Not Required
Work experience which involved dealing with the general public.
Highly Preferred: Applicants need to have practical knowledge on how to use hand tools and performed auto repairs (in a non professional or professional environment).
Applicants that meet the highly preferred criteria will be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by the selecting official.The experience has to be clearly identified in your application package in order to receive consideration.
Conditions of Employment:
1. If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click here to view form).
2. Must be able to work days, afternoons, evenings, weekends & holidays, as required.
3. Must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance.
4. Possess and maintain a valid state driver's license in good standing.
5. Successful completion of a health assessment will be required.