Test Engineering Manager
Summary: This position is responsible for managing the design and development of tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
- Manages the design and development of tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
- Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines.
- Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
- May oversee quality assurance plan development.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
- Previous management experience required
- Experience working on CMS contracts preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.