EA Real Estate - Temp-to-Hire
The Ford Agency has an exciting opening for a talented entry-level candidate to support an extremely busy CEO of one of DC's premier Real Estate Development and Investment groups. This jack-of-all-trades takes care of the CEO's administrative needs and helps him stay on top of projects. No two days are the same here, so be prepared to bring your A-game to everything you do: from running errands to interacting with potential investors, and everything in between. A terrific role for a resourceful problem-solver who appreciates fine details and can see the big picture.
If you are interested in Real Estate, then this is your opportunity to work with the most talented developers, builders, and designers who are at the forefront of DC's thriving real estate expansion.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least a year of administrative support experience in a professional office setting
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle high-stakes situations with confidence and ease
This is a temp-to-hire role and is available immediately! For consideration, send your resume via email to:
ATTN: EA - Real Estate
To view more opportunities through the Ford Agency, visit the "opportunities" section of our website at: www.ford-agency.com
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036