Sound Designer Apprentice
Wanted: Sound Designer for Internationally renowned award-winning audio entertainment company. Job requires somebody who can create soundscapes and tell stories solely through the audio medium. Applicant should have an eye and ear for books, movies and television shows to be part of the creative production team. Ideal career for recording engineers with background in theatre productions, film or TV.
Must be able to hit deadlines with minimal supervision and be a fast learner. College, trade school or equivalent job experience. Audio recording certification preferred.
Visit us at http://www.graphicaudio.net
- Record and edit vocal performances;
- Assemble vocal performances into "radio play" format;
- Post Production Editing - Tell the story through audio by adding cinematic sound effects and music (we have stock music libraries, but music can be original);
- Meet pressing deadlines while maintaining quality of work.
- An eye and an ear for what constitutes an effective sound scene
- Knowledge of Pro Tools, Sony Sound Forge, Sony Vegas and REAPER preferred, but not required;
- Energy, self-motivation, flexibility and drive;
-Must be able to work in a stressful production team environment
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States;
-Must be able to work at the Rockville, MD office.
Please email your Resume with Cover letter and 3 professional references to email@example.com. (Please do not apply through the Washington Post website)
Starting Salary - $26,000 per year with benefits. Opportunity for growth after successfully completing the trial period of 90 days. SALARY Non-Negotiable.
Close to Shady Grove Metro.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Apply for Sound Designer Apprentice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly