We are committed to:
- Teamwork: Partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
- Integrity: Adherence to the highest legal and ethical principles in our responsibilities.
- Excellence: Unrivaled defense intelligence expertise.
- Service: Putting the welfare of the Nation and commitment to our mission before oneself.
1. Reviews and evaluates curricula for compliance and educational soundness.
2. Assists in program reviews and audits and the preparation of reports in accordance with the standards and requirements of the accreditation commission.
3. With no supervision, completes work, meets priorities, and achieves results based on the organization's goals and objectives.
4. Plans, organizes, prioritizes, and schedules own work activities to complete assignments in timely and effective manner.
5. Employs a variety of knowledge delivery methods and techniques to ensure students with different learning styles meet all instructional objectives.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Graduate of the Joint Attache' School (JMAS), Attache' Staff Training Program, and have at least one successful tour as an Operations Coordinator in the Defense Attache` Service.
2. Experience in curriculum development and/or Instructional Systems Design.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access).
All Applicants must meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to be considered for this position:
Undergraduate and Graduate Education: Major study -- education or a subject area related to the position to be filled.
Experience that demonstrated a practical knowledge of the subject area of the position and of the methods and techniques of instruction.
• Teaching or instructing in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military installation, or industrial establishment in the appropriate field(s).
• Supervising or administering a training program.
• Development or review of training/course materials, aids, devices, etc., and evaluation of training results.
• Work in the occupation or subject-matter field of the position to be filled that required training or instructing others on a regular basis.
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.