Cyber Security Solutions Architect (TS/SCI)
The Cyber Security Solutions Architect possess unique responsibilities to provide technical leadership and strategy in the domain of cyber security across the division.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Act as lead Solutions Architect for complex IT system strategic capture initiatives; work with other solutions architects to develop additional cyber security capabilities for the Division; lead new business and proposal technical teams; identify required technical solutions and skills required.
* Actively explore novel technologies, services and unheralded technical partners; conceptualize, architect and implement new security services and service models for the DoD and IC market and to expand General Dynamics Information Technology business into new markets
* Actively engage, drive and maintain awareness of Division customer technology visions, roadmaps and major initiatives, ensuring alignment between customer and Division technology activities.
* Identify, explore and expose knowledge of Division technical capabilities; promote integration and use of these capabilities across Division and entire Enterprise.
* Engage in Company-wide Engineering initiatives and Communities of Practice; represents Division on creating future Service offerings and capabilities in the areas of Cyber security and traditional IT services.
* Explore and assess the latest technology trends, disruptions and security/IT service business models to ensure General Dynamics Information Technology maintains, and improves, its competitive edge
* Develop white papers and participate in customer outreach efforts which demonstrate the Cyber qualifications of General Dynamics Information Technology.
* Support evaluation and demonstration of technical solutions in a lab environment
* Mentor and develop Division engineering workforce to develop technology leadership teams, increase technology skills, and identify "Communities of Practice" (technical affinity groups)
* Represent Division in Customer and Industry Working Groups, delivers public briefings and presentations enhancing Division position as a thought leader in Customer community
* Works with Division Capture and Program Management teams to identify and qualify major Industry Partners, develop subcontract requirements and oversee technical performance.
Active/Current TS-SCI security clearance.
Masters Degree in a related discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Information Security, Business with a Technical Background, etc.). Advanced degree preferred.
20+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AREA OF EXPERTISE.
* Broad knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and technologies that deliver Cyber and IT Services and capabilities. This includes cyber-security; data centers; cloud computing; Information Assurance, Multi-Level Security, Collaboration. systems and capabilities, Identity Management, Systems Management, Outsourcing and best practices in IT.
* Demonstrated understanding of secure architecture design and implementation, DoD/IC information assurance (IA) requirements and/or computer network defense operations.
* Outstanding oral and written communications skills are required.
* Understanding of DoD IA/CND programs and organizations desired; candidate should understand how policy influences technical solutions and the ability to provide Cyber solutions.
* Knowledgeable and experienced in best practices of identity and access management systems.
*Experience and technical understanding of threat analysis platforms, modern encryption protocols and enterprise risk management solutions is preferred.
* A background in consulting and recent, direct DoD/IC client engagement and delivery is preferred.
* Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment is desired; ability to be a self-starter highly desired.
* Experience designing Cyber solutions that have reduced risk of attacks from Internet and/or insider sources, preferably in a Defense or National Intelligence agency, is preferred.
* Experience working in a P&L capacity and understanding the balance of delivering solutions that meet business oriented objectives is desired.
* Candidate should feel confident leveraging out of the box relationships such as academic, small business and other relationships to identify and build cyber security based solutions and services.
* CCNP-Security, ISSEP or CAST certifications strongly preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. #DPOST #CJPOST