Course Materials Specialist
This position will be responsible for the assembly, packing and quality assurance checks of all Learning Tree International public and on-site course materials. Follows each course's unique "bill or materials" to accurately pick/pack appropriate course items to fulfill the daily course production and shipping schedule.
- Assemble course materials for shipping.
- Print and assemble any instructor material.
- Pack and quality-check course notes, exercise manuals, study guides, software, and other printed and consumable course materials.
- Prepare instructor course packs.
- Maintain database of course titles for printing
- Print course Material Lists and compare against materials being packed. Bring discrepancies to the attention of the Quality Control Specialist.
- Pack any supplemental materials such as books, easels, video tapes, etc. as required.
- Record items packed by box number on the packing logs.
- Record Air Waybill tracking numbers on packing logs.
- Print packaging lists and logs.
- Enter all pertinent information in our course materials database.
- Provide supply requests to the warehouse for any materials
- Maintain and replenish supplies of common course items and packing materials in packing area.
- Clean up workspace as needed.
- Comply with OSHA requirements, including the wearing of a back brace when lifting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year experience in production environment preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is desirable.
- Must pay close attention to detail, have strong organizational skills, demonstrate a willingness to learn and be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 40 pound boxes.
- Working at Learning Tree
We offer an attractive benefits package that includes a PPO medical plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We have a match on the 401k plan, PTO, on-going training, education reimbursement and a business casual dress code. We are a great place to work!
We encourage people with disabilities and veteran status to apply. Learning Tree International is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer and participates in the E-Verify program.
Apply for Course Materials Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly